Saturday, February 6, 2010

Annaleigh Faith

I was delighted to receive a call last week to photograph baby Annaleigh Faith.  I know and adore her Auntie Cathryn so I was excited to spend a little time with this sweet little two-month old and her parents Amanda and Mike.  Baby Annaleigh has some sweet digs to call home, so we'll start there.  Check out the flowers above her crib...


 

Her aforementioned Auntie apparently whipped out this little crocheted banner in no time at all.   That makes me jealous of her talents, but I like her anyway.
  
Pretty birdies in a nest...
  
And now on to the main event... Annaleigh was sooooo patient and sweet, especially for a hungry nekkid baby.  She barely complained at all, and seemed quite interested in me.  I think it's because we have something in common... we are both preacher's kids.  It's a good bond to have.
  
She gets lots of kisses from her mama...
  
Adorable in her li'l pink hat.
  
Her daddy caught her eye and amused her for a bit.
  
Sweet, sweet family.
  
Daddy's hand... so big and protective of this sweet thing.
  
Playin' with daddy.
 
Thanks for sharing time with me, my fellow PK Annaleigh!  You are a blessing to your family!

Dolcemente, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment