Thursday, May 6, 2010

Abby--Expecting


I have actually known Abby and TJ since 2007, when we first met to discuss me photographing their wedding.  Their 2008 wedding was the first I did after the birth of my second child Roxy, so it is extra special to me that they called me to document Abby's own pregnancy and their newborn baby, once he or she arrives (they're not finding out the gender AND not telling anyone possible names, which I find really romantic).

It's always thrilling to see a couple who are as happy to be expectant parents as they were to be a giddy bride or groom.  I'd say Abby and TJ fit the bill on that front:

Isn't Abby lovely?



As a bride, Abby was way ahead of her time in wanting her wedding to be as environmentally friendly as possible.  So you can imagine how excited she is about the 'greening' of her baby's room!

And what's more green--or more special--than using her own baby blanket, made by her doting aunties, for her little bundle?
One last one--just cause it's so sweet:
 Congratulations, Abby and TJ... and enjoy these last few weeks as a twosome!  I can't wait to meet your child!

Dolcemente,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment