Monday, June 7, 2010

Baby Cade

I had the honor--and I mean that--the honor, of photographing sweet baby Cade last week.  His family and my family go back now for three generations, so it's special that Cade's parents wanted me to document his sweeeeet newborn-ness.  Poor sweetpea has some pretty serious tummy troubles, and he liked to gnaw on the blanket:


We did manage to coax him into being pleasant... and I have a feeling he's got some deep thoughts knocking around behind those eyes...


Isn't his mama a looker?

Here's big brother Lawson.   I've had the pleasure of photographing him several times and always like playing with him.  He's my buddy.




Baby fingers!  Who can resist the baby fingers? Not I...


This foot is destined to wear some kind of cleat or athletic shoe at some point (Dad played college baseball), but for now... it does not get sweeter than these nekkid baby toes.



Thanks baby Cade... for being so sweet and easy to work with! Kisses for you!

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment