Monday, October 25, 2010

Three Generations

Do I say that I'm honored to take a family's pictures too much? Well, sorry if that's the case, but I really was honored recently to take pictures of Melissa's family, her sister's family, and their parents. Here's why: Melissa and I have known each other for 15 years; we met in college. She's from California, I'm from Kentucky, the college was in Florida. We reconnected again in Georgia. And here's what's EVEN COOLER: Her parents went to school with my parents back in the '60's. So I was SO excited when she told me she wanted pictures of all of them.

Here are a few of my favorites--isn't autumn the perfect time for family pictures?

  Everyone.

Melissa and her sister.  Aren't they pretty?
Brothers... sisters... cousins... friends.
There's something about Hayes... you can just tell he's a sweetheart of a guy.
And she's a beauty!
P, as her parents call her.  I call her Q.  And T.


Seriously, Melissa, it was an honor.  I love your family--all three generations!
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment