Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fab'rik for Rockstars

Every year, going back to school shopping was such an exciting time. Even now, when August rolls around, it’ s like I’m being magnetically drawn to the mall. I was fashion-conscious even then so it was a great time (most certainly less great for my mother and her wallet.) I think this fall has got to be hard for so many teenage girls, in families where jobs have been lost and money is scarily tight.

So you can imagine how Jessica and I jumped at the chance when my friend Kim called and asked us to be part of the Fab’rik for Rockstars event. Teens in need will descend on Fab’rik Midtown Saturday morning to shop new and gently used fashions for back-to-school. There will be a DJ, a red carpet, and we’ll be there taking pictures!

If you know someone who might benefit from this benefit, or if you’d like to volunteer, see the information below. We’ll post pictures after the event!

Dolcemente,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment