Monday, October 19, 2009

NetFlix for toys! It's Brilliant!

If you're like most families. your time with extended family probably means travel of some sort, if not, like my own case, travel to potentially five different states just to see all the grandparents and aunts and uncles. I always stand in the playroom the morning of a trip, trying desperately to prophesy which toys will keep my kids entertained in the car from Atlanta, during the visit at a different, usually un-childproofed home, and on the trip back to Georgia.

I always pick wrong.

Enter My Busy Bucket. My friend Kim recently told me about this company and described it as Netflix for Toys. And she's right! You can contact My Busy Bucket, and they'll send buckets of toys to your home--or, in my case, your vacation spot. They come all pretty and sanitized, and when you're done, you just package them back up and poof! All done. GENIUS.

Let's say you don't have a lot of storage space in your house but hate to just trash unused toys, or if you find yourself sick of buying toys only to find your child just doesn't like to play with it, you can get an account and within days, you have a big ole box of toys on your doorstep. You can send it back in one month, two months, or if you want to keep it you can, so long as you keep paying the monthly fee.

Here are just a few examples of the kinds of toys you might find in a bucket. There are baby buckets, princess buckets, music buckets, pirate buckets... you name it, they've got it. Every bucket has over $200 worth of toys in it, so it's PLAYTIME, FOLKS!!!





I can't wait to try this out when we visit my parents. They are still displaced with a recent move, and especially since we have to fly, this will help out tremendously.

Bravo, moms of My Busy Bucket! I look forward to getting to know your little company better.!

Dolcement,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment