Monday, November 16, 2009

Daddy's Girls

I had the chance last week to photograph one of my favorite families. Amy and Vinnie often put me up in their adorable house, cook wonderful homey meals for me, and keep my kids entertained with their children, chicken, and toys. In return, I try to take a few pictures of their beautiful family. Here are some I took during my recent trip to see them.

Their baby Claire has grown sooooo much since I last saw them. She is still a cutie, though.Emma doesn't love the camera, but she does seem to like me, so we had some fun.
I love this one of her... it shows the sweet mischief behind that angelic face.
Sisters. And goofballs.
Even goofier-balls.
Catherine, on the other hand, is a complete ham. Here's her serious face.
Hiding...
And just looking gorgeous.
Vinnie needed a couple of pictures of himself, but Claire wanted him to hold him, so they put on twin grins for me:
And here's just Vinnie... You can tell where the girls learned to make mischief, right?
Sadly I did not get any pictures of Amy while I was there. She's beautiful, inside and out, though. I promise.
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment