Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cole, Sophia, Diana and Cash

Last week I got to play at Stone Mountain park with some of my favorite repeat clients, Diana and her family. I love having had the opportunity to document these kids for over a year now. They just keep getting cuter!!!

Last year, Sophia was NOT keen on the camera at all. This year, though, she was just so charming and smiley. I'd be smiling if I had on that cute button dress, too, Sophia.
What a gorgeous child. I mean, seriously.
The other switch up was Cole, who was super-agreeable last year, but now at 2.5, was not too hip on the whole camera thing. Still, I love this picture cause you can see he's still got some baby-ness about him--check the pouty lips. I suspect that next year, at 3.5, he will be much more little boy. Sorry, Diana. :(
A nice moment between Cole and his daddy Cash.
And another nice mother-daughter moment.
And I really love this one, this time of just the Diana and Cash--I suspect this one will go in Cash's office... aren't they a beautiful couple? And I adore how loving they are--definitely showing that love can survive having young children.
Thanks for letting me document another year for you and your family, Diana!
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment