Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Looking Ahead...

Since the stores have been pushing Christmas on us since before Halloween, perhaps, like me, you'd like a break. Let's look ahead to 2010, shall we? I have calendars on my phone, my computer and everywhere else I look, but I do love a good and stylish wall calendar. I've found one of the best selections at Heliotrope in Decatur. Thought I'd share some of them with you. I love these because I also see so many possibilities for them as art in my home once their time has past, so to speak.

I like this one because it reminds me of SweetSnaps. And because it's vintage-y. Oh yeah, and because I love to eat cake.


Sometimes I need a little glam in my life, don't you? And I'm sure that, like me, there are days where you feel decidedly un-glam. But if you can't manage some glam, at least your calendar can. Although, can someone tell me what's up with the random Clooney pic?


Birds were everywhere in 2009, so if you're over birds, how about The Owl and the Pussycat calendar? I think this one is so cute and perfect for anyone with a cat in the house too.


There's tons more to choose from at Heliotrope and the other boutiques around Atlanta, so get shopping! Or, put them on your Christmas list. Maybe Santa thinks you need some glam, too...

Dolcemente, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment